Crypto Bullshit: Cryptocurrencies Markets Nonsense Analysis


During the last few months, I have been empirically observing the daily charts across the major exchanges as well as reading through almost all the cryptocurrency market comments and analysis (including the so-called technical ones) for a paper that I am preparing for an ongoing contract research project of one of my firm's clients. I have focused particularly on the analysis related to the current ups and downs of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. And now I am just shocked: With the exception of a very few cases, I have never ever read such an amount of nonsense, clueless analysis, and utter BS. To make things worse, in many cases, the titles of the articles have basically nothing to do with the articles' content while the titles themselves appear as clearly been chosen to manipulate the distracted readers. 
Here is my question: 

Aren't we entitled to have decent cryptocurrency market-related comments and analysis? 

While I understand that this is a new field and it takes time for analysts to truly learn things, I do not tolerate the preplanned deception and freaking charlatanry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biden-Harris vs Trump-Pence: Where Are We Headed?

Hitler’s Circle Of Evil: A Great Documentary to Watch

California Wildfires: Is this all about climate change?